Email me your questions at.....besuredesign@yahoo.com

I have designed this blog to answer any interior design questions you may have. BeSure about the products you are considering, the design, and layout of your room. Everyone deserves a well designed home or business.

Ask me at...
besuredesign@yahoo.com

Questions may be shared on the blog as well as other great tips.


Sunday, July 10, 2011

DIY projects

I love DIY projects so I thought I would share one of mine. I was inspired by a picture of a chandelier I saw in a magazine.

Inspiration: 

Corbett 109-412 Dolce Capiz Shell 25" Wide Pendant Chandelier

$1,344








 

Capiz Shell Triple White Round Top Chandelier 19" across x 35"


$355

Mine:



My own created chandelier made for $40

Got a cool DIY project email it to me and I will share it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment