Email me your questions at.....besuredesign@yahoo.com

I have designed this blog to answer any interior design questions you may have. BeSure about the products you are considering, the design, and layout of your room. Everyone deserves a well designed home or business.

Ask me at...
besuredesign@yahoo.com

Questions may be shared on the blog as well as other great tips.


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Design in the Garden

Need a creative way to store your garden items? For those of us who do not have the luxury of having a greenhouse, we run into the issue of where to store everything. So here is a creative solution I made out of a repurposed storage drawer. I bought the drawer at a consinment store for $5. Filled every other slot with cacti from a local garden store. They were $2 a piece. I then took my sheers, garden towels, vases, pots, and shoes, and creatively placed them in the remaining slot. This is my final product and it looks great on a patio table, in a sunroom, or in a mudroom.





No comments:

Post a Comment